Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome!

Good evening and welcome to my blog! You're probably thinking "here we go again, yet another card collecting blog..." and that's what I initially thought as I began this post. Actually, this blog has been a goal of mine for a couple of years now, but I haven't had the time and/or motivation to get it started.

I'll give you a brief introduction--my name is Ryan and I've been collecting sports cards since I busted my first packs of 1982 Topps baseball. Over the years my collection has expanded to all the major sports, but these days I focus mainly on baseball and some player collections also.

This blog will be under construction for the next few days, but if you would like to trade, here's what I'm looking for currently:

BASEBALL
Atlanta Braves (1992-current, all brands except base Topps)
Minnesota Twins (1992-current, all brands except base Topps)
New York Yankees (1992-current, all brands except base Topps)
Dale Murphy inserts and oddballs

FOOTBALL
Washington Redskins inserts and parallels

BASKETBALL
Boston Celtics (1992-current)
Paul Pierce
Larry Bird

I have mostly baseball to trade, team collectors are welcome. Let me know what you're looking for and let's make a deal!

Thanks again for stopping by...until next time,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment