Thursday, December 13, 2012

Winter Wonderland

One of the things that I enjoy about the hobby is how many different ways I can tailor my collecting interests. My main goal each season is completing the flagship Topps baseball set. Say what you want about Topps, but to me the Topps set is synonymous with tradition, a tradition that I began in 1982 with my first pack.


In between baseball releases, I started player collections and team collections, both of which I still focus on all year round. Within the last 2-3 years I have focused on a unique football collection--cards depicting action in the snow. Ever since I can remember, I have always been intrigued by "snow games" on TV and seeing how teams adapt to the unfavorable conditions. A few years ago, I pulled a card from a pack showing a snow game, and from then I starting looking for similar cards.

This card is especially awesome to me since it  is both a snow card and features Tom Brady, my favorite NFL player.

There's no business like snow business




As of right now, I have maybe 35-40 snow cards. I am definitely interested in trading for cards that I don't have, so if you come across any, shoot me an e-mail and I'll be happy to work out a trade with you.

Until next time,
Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment