Saturday, January 5, 2013

More Custom Creations--Atlanta Braves

Here are more of my attempts at custom cards. I don't have the patience and Photoshop skills that some of the more prominent custom creators have, but it was still fun to try.

Andruw Jones will always be one of my favorite players, even if his career took a sharp decline. I came across this picture and thought it would look good as an OPC custom:


 A picture that captured the youthful enthusiasm of Jeff Francoeur, before he became the whipping boy for many Braves fans:

Another Francoeur card, more than likely capturing a strikeout than a home run:




Love this pic of Brian McCann...I think it would look good on most any card design.



I would have been remiss if I didn't try to make a prospects card also:



Until next time,

Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love those, especially the Francoeur's. Great job!

    ReplyDelete