Saturday, February 2, 2013

Trade with Plain Gray Swatch

Trade number 6 of 2013 is courtesy of Roy over at Plain Gray Swatch. Roy sent me an e-mail and let me know he could help me out with my 2011 Topps Update want list, and had some Barves I might be interested in. I had some 2012 Topps Update and 2012-13 OPC hockey Roy needed, and soon a deal was made.

I've been making more of an effort to trade for the various colored Topps parallels, and Roy did not disappoint. Although Prado is no longer in Atlanta, I can't pass up a chance to add some shiny refractor Chrome goodness to the collection.

A bevy of Bravos
If you aren't a regular reader of Plain Gray Swatch, do yourself a favor and check out Roy's blog today.

Thanks again for the trade, and I'm looking forward to our next one!

Until next time,

Ryan

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my haul as well. When the mail went out Prado was still a Barve.

    Thanks for the advertisement!

    ReplyDelete