Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thinning the Herd

I've come to the conclusion (with or without some help from my wife) that I've got too many cards and not enough space to keep them.

My collection has narrowed in scope, but unfortunately, the cards that don't fit into that focus are still here.

I know the fate of my retirement fund is not dependent on what's in those boxes, but I'm hoping that there's something that someone, somewhere can use and provide a good home.

There's a random mix of years, mainly mid-2000s to now, containing baseball with some assorted basketball and football as well.

What I'd like to do is trade team card-for-card with someone in the same predicament as me, wanting to get rid of excess inventory for cards that really matter to them.

I collect Braves and Yankees in baseball, Redskins in football, and anything hockey, especially goalies and mid '80s O-Pee-Chee cards.

It's been a while since I've been active in the trade scene, but I'm highly motivated and have a lot to move. Drop me a line and let's get trading!


2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Stealing Home from ATBATT https://alltradebait.blogspot.com/
    I don't think we've traded before, and I'm always on the lookout for new trading partners. I've got a bunch of Braves cards with no home. Check out my blog for my email and what I collect.
    Let's get something going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications on comments, so I am just now seeing your post. I can send you a bunch of Dodgers if you want to do a large swap.

      Delete